Estimated Arrival: Between Sep 30 and Oct 02.
Shipping & Returns: FREE SHIPPING. 30 Day Moneyback Guarantee.
ALMOST HEAVEN MADISON 3 PERSON INDOOR TRADITIONAL SAUNA
Experience all the benefits of regular sauna use with the Almost Heaven Madison three person at home sauna. Powered by a 6kW Harvia electric sauna heater, with optional WiFi controls, the two-tiered seating has plenty of room for you and two more sauna enthusiasts.
Included With Purchase:
- Almost Heaven Madison 3 Person Indoor Traditional Sauna
- Harvia Electric Sauna Heater
- Tempered Glass Windows
- Rustic Fir or Rustic Cedar
- FREE SHIPPING
Limited Lifetime Warranty
- No Sales Tax (Excluding California and Idaho)
- Holds two to three people
- USES YOUR EXISTING FLOOR
- Heater size: 4.5kW, 220V, 30-amp requirement, hard-wire connect
- Lighting electrical: 110V, 15-amp service, plug-in connect
- Exterior dimensions: 65″W x 53″D x 78″H
- Interior dimensions: 60″W x 48″D x 77″H
- Lower bench size: 21″L x 16″W x 22″H
- Upper bench size: 60″L x 22″W x 36″H
- Door size: 64″H x 24″W
- Shipping size: 74″L x 40″W x 40″H
- Assembled weight: 635 lbs.
- Shipping weight: 700 lbs.
- Note: All dimensions are approximate
- Tongue-and-groove lumber sections: 1-3/8” finished thickness
- Pre-assembled wall and roof sections
- Utilizes the existing floor. Suitable options include concrete, ceramic, vinyl, laminate, or tile flooring (carpet not recommended)
- Tempered glass door
- Stainless steel hinges, heater, and fasteners
- Interior LED light
- Wide bench
- Indoor usage
- Hand-crafted construction
- Easy assembly for two people
- Best-in-class heater & sauna stones
- Limited lifetime warranty on the sauna room; five years on the heater
- Made in the USA
SHIPPING & RETURNS
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
If your order is in stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within five business days from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at email@example.com.
Please inspect the packaging of your item(s) when they arrive. If you notice any damage you should make note of it when signing for delivery. If your item(s) do arrived damaged please send photos to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will process an insurance claim on your behalf.
100% PRICE MATCH GUARANTEE
We work very hard to ensure that we offer the absolute best prices online. If you find another online store that offers a lower price then us within six months of your purchase date please let us know and we will refund your original payment for the difference. We want you to feel confident that you are getting the absolute best price for the product you are ordering. If you find that our own website has a lower price for the same item you have ordered within six months of your purchase date we will refund the difference as well.
To request your partial refund simply e-mail us a link to the same product on our website, or on our competitor's website within six months from the date of your order and we will process the credit accordingly.
Our 100% Price Match Guarantee has some limitations:
- You must purchase the item from our website before requesting your Price Match Guarantee.
- Promotions such as rebates and "buy one get one free" offers are not eligible.
- The item must be in stock on the competitors website.
- The competitor must be an online store. They may not have a physical retail location.
- The website can not be a discounter or auction website (i.e. eBay, Overstock, etc.).
- The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the product in question.
- The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges. It excludes sales tax.
If you have any questions or comments about our Price Match Guarantee please get a hold of us via our "Contact Us" page.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
How much is shipping?
We provide FREE SHIPPING on all of our products orders throughout the Continental United States.
Where do your saunas ship from?
Our suppliers are based in different places through the United States and Canada and your sauna will ship from our suppliers at those locations.
When will my sauna get here?
Due to the jump in popularity of at home saunas over the last year shipping times are generally longer now than they usually would be. Please give us a call for up to the minute lead times.
Does my sauna come assembled? If not, can you assemble it?
The saunas we carry are pre-fabricated and come disassembled on pallets. They each come with instruction manuals for assembly and most of them only require a philips head screwdriver to assemble. On average it takes two people about 2-3 hours to fully assemble a sauna, although that time can vary based on the size of the sauna and your level of comfort in assembling it.
We do not provide assembly services at this time, but assembly is very straightforward. We are also more than happy to connect you with someone locally who can assemble the sauna for you. The cost of assembly is normally about $300 to $400.
Do you provide financing?
We do! We have partnered with Affirm to offer financing options at checkout. Just click on the Affirm link next to the sale price of the product you want to buy and Affirm will pre-approve you in a few steps.
Affirm would also like to remind you that if one or more items in your order has an extended ship date, your loan payment(s), including interest, may be due before the merchant ships all of the items. Please note that you may not receive a rebate of any interest that may have already accrued on an amount that later gets refunded.
What kind of flooring can an indoor sauna go on?
Typically anything but carpet works great.
Can I put my indoor sauna outside?
Most of our indoor saunas should not go outside, however, all Enlighten Saunas are indoor/outdoor and only require the installation of the peak roof to use outside. Pretty cool!
Can I just plug my sauna in to a standard outlet?
It depends on the sauna. Some of our saunas can be plugged in to a standard outlet. Some, however, require a dedicated circuit. Give us a call if you're unsure what you need to do to get your sauna running.
What are the monthly electricity costs associated with running a sauna?
This depends on how much you use your sauna, but because sauna sessions typically only last for a maximum of 30-40 minutes, the cost to operate a sauna is similar to that of a washer/dryer on a monthly basis.
How hot do your saunas get?
Traditional saunas typically get up to 190° F while infrared saunas get up to 145° F.
What's the difference between an infrared sauna and a traditional sauna?
We cover the differences between the two in this blog post, but a quick answer is that an infrared sauna contains numerous infrared heaters that emit infrared rays and heat your body. Because infrared saunas don't directly heat the air within the sauna, they heat your body, they only get up to about 145° F.
Traditional saunas use either an electric heater or a wood stove to heat the air in the sauna. Sauna rocks sit directly on top of the heater or stove, and when you ladle water over the sauna rocks steam is created to humidify and further heat the sauna. Traditional saunas typically get up to about 190° F, but some people get theirs over 200° F!