Estimated Arrival: Between Sep 30 and Oct 02.
Shipping & Returns: FREE SHIPPING. 30 Day Moneyback Guarantee.
SAUNALIFE E7 FOUR PERSON BARREL SAUNA
This four person barrel sauna is made from thermally modified spruce to last longer than your average barrel sauna. The ergonomic benches are by far the most comfortable sauna benches I've ever been in and the entire barrel sauna has a luxury feel that just isn't matched by any other barrel saunas on the market, especially for the cost.
Included With Purchase:
SaunaLife Model E7 Barrel Sauna
- Full-length Thermo-Spruce staves (1.65” thick)
- Benches of Thermo-Aspen (1.1” bench tops, no knots)
- Backrest of Thermo-Aspen (1.1” rests, no knots)
- Tempered bronze glass door
- Stainless steel barrel bands
- Black roof shingle kit
- Spruce cradles
- Spruce fascia boards
- Air intake and exhaust vents
- Extra staves (2)
- Fastener kit
- Paraffin oil, 16.9 oz bottle (500ml)
- Installation instructions
- White LED Light Bar System with Wi-Fi App
SAUNALIFE MODEL E7 ERGO SERIES BARREL SAUNA
- SaunaLife Model E7 Ergo Series Barrel Sauna
- Barrel Material: Thermo-Spruce
- Bench & Backrest Material: Thermo-Aspen
- Interior Dimensions: 63"L x 77" Diameter
- Exterior Dimensions: 71"L x 81" Diameter
- Bench Depth: 17.8"
- Stave Thickness: 1.65"
- Glass Thickness: 5/16"
- Shipping Dimensions: 78"L x 43"W x 33"H
- Weight: 1212 lbs
- Lighting: Operating Voltage: 24VDC
- Wattage: 11.32W
- Connection Type: IP67 Twist Lock 2 Pin
- IP Rating: IP67
- Certification: cETLus/SGS/TUV
- Power Supply: Input Voltage: 120VAC
- Output Voltage: 24VDC
- Rated Power: 90W
- Certification: UL, CE, FCC
Thermo-Spruce Barrel Sauna Advantages
- Lasts up to 2X longer than Cedar
- Superior thermal resistance (R-value)
- Golden color
- Ideal sauna use (stable)
- Rustic tight knot charm
White LED Light Bar System with Wi-Fi App
- Dottless white glowing LED lighting
- Wi-Fi, app-based operation capability
- Wireless handheld remote (IP20) and control mounting cradle
- Water and heat-rated LED and wire connections (IP67)
- Flush or articulating mounting clips to set the ideal scene
- Low voltage (24-volt DC) operation for bathing safety
- 30’ light cable (IP67) to suit all installation applications
- Expandable to control up to four white LED light sources (see E SCONCE+ Package)
SAUNALIFE MODEL E7 ERGO SERIES BARREL SAUNA
- Thermo-Spruce materials (lasts up to 2X longer than Cedar)
- Designed for ergonomic sauna bathing experiences
- Spacious 6’-5” interior height
- Engineered for simple DIY installation (1-day, 2-persons)
- Industry-leading wall, bench, and backrest material thicknesses
- Superior thermal resistance (R-value)
- Curved Thermo-Aspen benches for bather comfort
- Premium arched backrest for all body sizes
- Dual floor drains for effective water elimination
- Black shingle roof kit for weather-tight installation
- Roof drip edge for rainwater management
- Tempered bronze glass (5/16” thick)
- Enhanced bathing ambiance with E SCONCE+ and E MOOD lighting upgrades
- Heavy-duty stainless steel barrel bands (1-7/8” wide x 1/8” thick)
- Paraffin oil is provided to enrich and preserve sauna barrel luster
- Extra Thermo-Spruce staves to ensure success (2)
- Sauna heater guard
- Intake and exhaust air vents
- Exterior dimensions - 59” long and 81” diameter
- Interior dimensions - 51” long and 77” diameter
- Up to 3 bathers
- Designed by SaunaLife and handcrafted in Northern Europe
SHIPPING & RETURNS
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
If your order is in stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within five business days from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at email@example.com.
Please inspect the packaging of your item(s) when they arrive. If you notice any damage you should make note of it when signing for delivery. If your item(s) do arrived damaged please send photos to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will process an insurance claim on your behalf.
100% PRICE MATCH GUARANTEE
We work very hard to ensure that we offer the absolute best prices online. If you find another online store that offers a lower price then us within six months of your purchase date please let us know and we will refund your original payment for the difference. We want you to feel confident that you are getting the absolute best price for the product you are ordering. If you find that our own website has a lower price for the same item you have ordered within six months of your purchase date we will refund the difference as well.
To request your partial refund simply e-mail us a link to the same product on our website, or on our competitor's website within six months from the date of your order and we will process the credit accordingly.
Our 100% Price Match Guarantee has some limitations:
- You must purchase the item from our website before requesting your Price Match Guarantee.
- Promotions such as rebates and "buy one get one free" offers are not eligible.
- The item must be in stock on the competitors website.
- The competitor must be an online store. They may not have a physical retail location.
- The website can not be a discounter or auction website (i.e. eBay, Overstock, etc.).
- The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the product in question.
- The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges. It excludes sales tax.
If you have any questions or comments about our Price Match Guarantee please get a hold of us via our "Contact Us" page.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
How much is shipping?
We provide FREE SHIPPING on all of our products orders throughout the Continental United States.
Where do your saunas ship from?
Our suppliers are based in different places through the United States and Canada and your sauna will ship from our suppliers at those locations.
When will my sauna get here?
Due to the jump in popularity of at home saunas over the last year shipping times are generally longer now than they usually would be. Please give us a call for up to the minute lead times.
Does my sauna come assembled? If not, can you assemble it?
The saunas we carry are pre-fabricated and come disassembled on pallets. They each come with instruction manuals for assembly and most of them only require a philips head screwdriver to assemble. On average it takes two people about 2-3 hours to fully assemble a sauna, although that time can vary based on the size of the sauna and your level of comfort in assembling it.
We do not provide assembly services at this time, but assembly is very straightforward. We are also more than happy to connect you with someone locally who can assemble the sauna for you. The cost of assembly is normally about $300 to $400.
Do you provide financing?
We do! We have partnered with Affirm to offer financing options at checkout. Just click on the Affirm link next to the sale price of the product you want to buy and Affirm will pre-approve you in a few steps.
Affirm would also like to remind you that if one or more items in your order has an extended ship date, your loan payment(s), including interest, may be due before the merchant ships all of the items. Please note that you may not receive a rebate of any interest that may have already accrued on an amount that later gets refunded.
What kind of flooring can an indoor sauna go on?
Typically anything but carpet works great.
Can I put my indoor sauna outside?
Most of our indoor saunas should not go outside, however, all Enlighten Saunas are indoor/outdoor and only require the installation of the peak roof to use outside. Pretty cool!
Can I just plug my sauna in to a standard outlet?
It depends on the sauna. Some of our saunas can be plugged in to a standard outlet. Some, however, require a dedicated circuit. Give us a call if you're unsure what you need to do to get your sauna running.
What are the monthly electricity costs associated with running a sauna?
This depends on how much you use your sauna, but because sauna sessions typically only last for a maximum of 30-40 minutes, the cost to operate a sauna is similar to that of a washer/dryer on a monthly basis.
How hot do your saunas get?
Traditional saunas typically get up to 190° F while infrared saunas get up to 145° F.
What's the difference between an infrared sauna and a traditional sauna?
We cover the differences between the two in this blog post, but a quick answer is that an infrared sauna contains numerous infrared heaters that emit infrared rays and heat your body. Because infrared saunas don't directly heat the air within the sauna, they heat your body, they only get up to about 145° F.
Traditional saunas use either an electric heater or a wood stove to heat the air in the sauna. Sauna rocks sit directly on top of the heater or stove, and when you ladle water over the sauna rocks steam is created to humidify and further heat the sauna. Traditional saunas typically get up to about 190° F, but some people get theirs over 200° F!