Estimated Arrival: Between Oct 05 and Oct 07.
Shipping & Returns: FREE SHIPPING. 30 Day Moneyback Guarantee.
SAUNALIFE MODEL G4 TRADITIONAL OUTDOOR SAUNA
Big enough for you and five of your closest friends, the SaunaLife G4 Traditional Outdoor Sauna features two tiered seating and plenty of glass to let the light in as you sit back and sweat out the stress!
The SaunaLife Model G4 modular outdoor home sauna kit lets you create an authentic, premium-quality Scandinavian sauna in your backyard.
Spacious and Comfortable
The 6-person Model G4 outdoor home sauna provides a spacious backyard wellness escape big enough for friends and family. Smooth, two-tier I-shaped satin-finish aspen benches allow bathers to sit higher in the room for a more intense sauna experience. Natural light emanates from the full-glass front and large side window, accentuating the spaciousness of this sauna and highlighting the natural beauty of the wood.
Built to last a lifetime
This authentic Scandinavian sauna features a premium-quality spruce exterior to keep you protected from the elements and ensure a lifetime of enjoyment. The weatherproof sloped roof manages rainwater efficiently to keep your sauna warm and dry. Its lockable framed tempered glass door closes confidently and securely, using professional-grade hinges and corrosion-proof aluminum handle.
The Model G4 sauna kit is brilliantly engineered to create an outdoor home sauna with the quality of a custom-built cabin. Ingenious interlocking exterior spruce wall sections fit tightly together – like the construction of a log cabin – providing incredible strength and rigidity. The structure’s base extends to a rugged front porch, ensuring a stable and secure entry into the sauna.
The calming beauty of the natural wood adds a layer of serenity to your sauna experience, and the soft illumination from indirect LED lighting will elevate this effect. The Model G4 includes a low-voltage, waterproof white LED lighting system that uses app-based Wi-Fi, allowing you to set the perfect ambiance. A hand-held remote control is also provided for on/off/dim operation. This heat and water certified (IP67), SaunaLife features dotless LEDs for a modern, upscale appearance.
The SaunaLife Model G4 Traditional Outdoor Sauna is both modern and rustic, complimenting any home’s backyard. Distinctive design elements add visual excitement to the exterior and create a warm and inviting interior. The quality of the craftsmanship is evident throughout, with special attention panel fitment and construction quality. The full-glass front entry is beautifully framed, which showcases the luxurious interior.
The Model G4 outdoor home sauna is designed by SaunaLife and precision-crafted in Northern Europe, where sauna bathing is a healthy part of everyday life. Enjoy a lifetime of wellness in your own backyard and Live the SaunaLife!
Included With Purchase:
Model G4 Outdoor Home Sauna Kit
- Premium Nordic Spruce wall beams (1.75” thick)
- Prefabricated window and door elements
- Benches of grade-A Aspen (1.1” thick bench tops, no knots)
- Backrests of grade-A Aspen (no knots)
- White LED light bar system (Wi-Fi or remote controlled)
- Bench supports
- Air exhaust vent
- Nordic Spruce floorboards
- Treated ground frame
- Terrace floorboards
- Nordic Spruce Roofboards
- Roll-on self-adhesive asphalt roof kit
- Exterior trim
- Assembly kit
- Installation instructions
White LED Light Bar System with Wi-Fi App
- White LED light bar (1)
- Wi-Fi, app-based operation
- Wireless handheld remote & mounting cradle
- 90W power supply
- 30’ light cable
- Mounting clips, articulating (3)
- Mounting clips, flush (3)
- Installation instructions
- Model: Model G4
- Wall & Ceiling Material: Nordic Spruce
- Bench Material: Knotless Aspen
- Glass: tempered 5/16 inch
- Interior Dimensions: 78"D x 78"W x 85.2"H
- Exterior Height: 97" (front) and 85" (back)
- Exterior depth and width at foundation: 97"D (includes modifiable 16-½" porch) and 81-½"W
- Exterior depth and width at roofline: 111-½"D and 98"W (eave to eave)
- Interior depth and width: 78-½"D and 78-½"W
- Interior height: 92" (front) and 82-½" (back)
- Door: 31-1/2" W x 74-13/16" H
- Door Handle: Lockable Door with Keys
- Door Handle Material: Aluminium (Exterior)/Wood
- Window: 30-1/8" W x 74-13/16" H
- Shipping Dimensions: 103"L x 44"W x 40"H
- Shipping Weight: 1650 lbs
- Lighting: Operating Voltage: 24VDC
- Wattage: 11.32W
- Connection Type: IP67 Twist Lock 2 Pin
- IP Rating: IP67
- Certification: cETLus/SGS/TUV
- Power Supply: Input Voltage: 120VAC
- Output Voltage: 24VDC
- Rated Power: 90W
- Certification: UL, CE, FCC
- Requires a 10.5kW heater (Sold Separately)
- Fits up to 6 people
- Premium Nordic Spruce wall beams (1.75” thick)
- Modern and airy outdoor sauna appeal
- Engineered for simple DIY sauna installation (2-persons, 2-days)
- Interlocking-beam construction allowing for natural expansion and contraction and exacting fit
- Solid grade-A Aspen benches for bather (1.1” thick bench tops, no knots)
- Upper bench skirt to conceal under-bench views and comfortable lower bench sauna bathing
- Full clear tempered glass front (5/16” thick)
- Side clear tempered glass window for the ideal nature sauna experience (5/16” thick)
- Reversable door and front glass elements to suit any backyard oasis
- Reversable side window to customize the ideal layout
- White LED bar light system with Wi-Fi app and remote-control operation
- Aluminum locking door handle
- Grade-A Aspen backrest (no knots)
- Dual-level seating options to suit all bathers
- Mood setting interior LED dimmable bar lighting system
- Wi-Fi app or remote-control lighting operation
- Slanted roof with self-adhesive waterproofing system
- Up to 6 bathers
- Exterior height - 97” (front) and 85” (back)
- Exterior depth and width at foundation - 97” deep (includes modifiable 16-½" porch) and 81-½" wide
- Exterior depth and width at roofline - 111-½" deep and 98” wide (eave to eave)
- Interior depth and width - 78-½" deep and 78-½" wide
- Interior height - 92” (front) and 82-½" (back)
- Designed by SaunaLife and handcrafted in Northern Europe
SHIPPING & RETURNS
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
If your order is in stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within five business days from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at email@example.com.
Please inspect the packaging of your item(s) when they arrive. If you notice any damage you should make note of it when signing for delivery. If your item(s) do arrived damaged please send photos to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will process an insurance claim on your behalf.
100% PRICE MATCH GUARANTEE
We work very hard to ensure that we offer the absolute best prices online. If you find another online store that offers a lower price then us within six months of your purchase date please let us know and we will refund your original payment for the difference. We want you to feel confident that you are getting the absolute best price for the product you are ordering. If you find that our own website has a lower price for the same item you have ordered within six months of your purchase date we will refund the difference as well.
To request your partial refund simply e-mail us a link to the same product on our website, or on our competitor's website within six months from the date of your order and we will process the credit accordingly.
Our 100% Price Match Guarantee has some limitations:
- You must purchase the item from our website before requesting your Price Match Guarantee.
- Promotions such as rebates and "buy one get one free" offers are not eligible.
- The item must be in stock on the competitors website.
- The competitor must be an online store. They may not have a physical retail location.
- The website can not be a discounter or auction website (i.e. eBay, Overstock, etc.).
- The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the product in question.
- The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges. It excludes sales tax.
If you have any questions or comments about our Price Match Guarantee please get a hold of us via our "Contact Us" page.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
How much is shipping?
We provide FREE SHIPPING on all of our products orders throughout the Continental United States.
Where do your saunas ship from?
Our suppliers are based in different places through the United States and Canada and your sauna will ship from our suppliers at those locations.
When will my sauna get here?
Due to the jump in popularity of at home saunas over the last year shipping times are generally longer now than they usually would be. Please give us a call for up to the minute lead times.
Does my sauna come assembled? If not, can you assemble it?
The saunas we carry are pre-fabricated and come disassembled on pallets. They each come with instruction manuals for assembly and most of them only require a philips head screwdriver to assemble. On average it takes two people about 2-3 hours to fully assemble a sauna, although that time can vary based on the size of the sauna and your level of comfort in assembling it.
We do not provide assembly services at this time, but assembly is very straightforward. We are also more than happy to connect you with someone locally who can assemble the sauna for you. The cost of assembly is normally about $300 to $400.
Do you provide financing?
We do! We have partnered with Affirm to offer financing options at checkout. Just click on the Affirm link next to the sale price of the product you want to buy and Affirm will pre-approve you in a few steps.
Affirm would also like to remind you that if one or more items in your order has an extended ship date, your loan payment(s), including interest, may be due before the merchant ships all of the items. Please note that you may not receive a rebate of any interest that may have already accrued on an amount that later gets refunded.
What kind of flooring can an indoor sauna go on?
Typically anything but carpet works great.
Can I put my indoor sauna outside?
Most of our indoor saunas should not go outside, however, all Enlighten Saunas are indoor/outdoor and only require the installation of the peak roof to use outside. Pretty cool!
Can I just plug my sauna in to a standard outlet?
It depends on the sauna. Some of our saunas can be plugged in to a standard outlet. Some, however, require a dedicated circuit. Give us a call if you're unsure what you need to do to get your sauna running.
What are the monthly electricity costs associated with running a sauna?
This depends on how much you use your sauna, but because sauna sessions typically only last for a maximum of 30-40 minutes, the cost to operate a sauna is similar to that of a washer/dryer on a monthly basis.
How hot do your saunas get?
Traditional saunas typically get up to 190° F while infrared saunas get up to 145° F.
What's the difference between an infrared sauna and a traditional sauna?
We cover the differences between the two in this blog post, but a quick answer is that an infrared sauna contains numerous infrared heaters that emit infrared rays and heat your body. Because infrared saunas don't directly heat the air within the sauna, they heat your body, they only get up to about 145° F.
Traditional saunas use either an electric heater or a wood stove to heat the air in the sauna. Sauna rocks sit directly on top of the heater or stove, and when you ladle water over the sauna rocks steam is created to humidify and further heat the sauna. Traditional saunas typically get up to about 190° F, but some people get theirs over 200° F!